I'm taking a 12 year old niece who's addicted to food and travel TV shows to NYC over Memorial Day weekend (Friday night to Wednesday AM). She wants to find interesting food trucks, like the kind she sees on TV. I've already disappointed her by taking her to DC over spring break instead of Bali and failing to locate food trucks near our touring destinations in DC. NYC is my chance to do better. We're staying at the NY Palace. Any suggestions?
Food trucks in NYC over Memorial Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 9 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 10 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 12 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean