I'm taking a 12 year old niece who's addicted to food and travel TV shows to NYC over Memorial Day weekend (Friday night to Wednesday AM). She wants to find interesting food trucks, like the kind she sees on TV. I've already disappointed her by taking her to DC over spring break instead of Bali and failing to locate food trucks near our touring destinations in DC. NYC is my chance to do better. We're staying at the NY Palace. Any suggestions?
Food trucks in NYC over Memorial Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 6 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 13 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 14 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Sea world San Diego
- 20 Seattle in April
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!