I'm taking a 12 year old niece who's addicted to food and travel TV shows to NYC over Memorial Day weekend (Friday night to Wednesday AM). She wants to find interesting food trucks, like the kind she sees on TV. I've already disappointed her by taking her to DC over spring break instead of Bali and failing to locate food trucks near our touring destinations in DC. NYC is my chance to do better. We're staying at the NY Palace. Any suggestions?
Food trucks in NYC over Memorial Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 3 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 4 San Fransisco to LA
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 9 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 23 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 24 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA