I'm taking a 12 year old niece who's addicted to food and travel TV shows to NYC over Memorial Day weekend (Friday night to Wednesday AM). She wants to find interesting food trucks, like the kind she sees on TV. I've already disappointed her by taking her to DC over spring break instead of Bali and failing to locate food trucks near our touring destinations in DC. NYC is my chance to do better. We're staying at the NY Palace. Any suggestions?
Food trucks in NYC over Memorial Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Anyone there to help me!
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Calf trip
- 15 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas