I'm taking a 12 year old niece who's addicted to food and travel TV shows to NYC over Memorial Day weekend (Friday night to Wednesday AM). She wants to find interesting food trucks, like the kind she sees on TV. I've already disappointed her by taking her to DC over spring break instead of Bali and failing to locate food trucks near our touring destinations in DC. NYC is my chance to do better. We're staying at the NY Palace. Any suggestions?
Food trucks in NYC over Memorial Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Moving to New Jersey
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 10 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 11 St. Simon, Georgia
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 14 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 15 West Coast Road Trip
- 16 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 19 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 20 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 California
- 25 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?