We are planning a trip to Chicago this fall and would like to take a walking food tour.
The top two seem to be Tastebuds and Planet Food tours. Has anyone been on these tours, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 2 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 3 Planning Tips for Disney World
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Cape Cod or no?
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 8 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Dogs in Taos
- 11 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 12 San Antonio, Texas
- 13 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 14 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 15 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 16 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 17 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 18 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 19 Parking in Naples Florida
- 20 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 21 Boston Airport Hotels
- 22 Nashville Never Been
- 23 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Uber boston