My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 2 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 3 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 4 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 5 First Time to California
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 8 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 11 Angels Landing
- 12 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 13 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 19 California RV baby and child seats
- 20 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 21 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 22 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 23 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 24 car rentals in San Diego
- 25 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County