My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 4 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 8 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 9 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 Looking for Next Destination
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 21 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 22 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 23 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 N California trip questions