My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 2 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 7 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 12 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 13 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 14 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 15 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Sea world San Diego
- 20 Seattle in April
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!