My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 fort lauderdale
- 10 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 14 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Southwest road trip
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Beaches in Florida
- 22 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 23 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 24 Safety Concerns
- 25 Lodging near Zion National Park