My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 2 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 3 JFK Terminal 8
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 6 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Atlanta With Toddler
- 11 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 12 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 13 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 17 AR State Parks
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 9-10 day trip to WA
- 22 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 23 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!