My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 2 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 3 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 4 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 5 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 9 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 10 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 California San Diego area lodging
- 17 Kauai Garden tours
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 20 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Advice on Roadtrip
- 24 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 25 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch