My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New orleans recs for family
- 2 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 5 OMG
- 6 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 9 Florida beach vacation
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 HAWAII; HELP!
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 21 Coffee in Boston?
- 22 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 LAX Time Between Terminals