My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 2 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 3 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 4 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 16 your favorite city USA?
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 19 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 20 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 23 Austin with Kids
- 24 Two days out of Seattle
- 25 New Orleans and Slidell