My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 4 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 5 1st trip to Colorado
- 6 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 7 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Juneau cruise stop
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 16 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 17 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 18 cruising the Mississippi river
- 19 Your favourite places in New York City
- 20 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 21 New England Canada Road Trip
- 22 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel