My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 2 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 3 Moving to CT
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 LA for a day and a half
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 10 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 11 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Texas
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 17 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 18 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 21 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!