My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Food Tour: YES or NO?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 19 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 22 Kennedy Space Center
- 23 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico