My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 2 Getting around in NYC
- 3 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 8 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 9 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 10 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 11 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 14 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 15 International student, applying for school
- 16 driving from LA to Portland
- 17 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 18 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 19 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 22 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 23 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 24 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States