My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time, Best business class?
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 5 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 11 US-Canada road trip help
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 14 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 15 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!