My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Broadway
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 11 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 12 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 13 Maine weather and temps
- 14 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 15 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 16 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 17 Need help planning....
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 20 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 21 Week motorcycle ride
- 22 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!