My husband's first time in NYC, my second. 3 days there to celebrate our anniversary. Should we do a food tour ($49 each) of SoHo / Nolita / Greenwhich Village, or just walk around ourselves? Looking for good coffee shops and local favorite food spots. Thanks, everyone : )
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 2 Pacific Northwest
- 3 A Week in New York City
- 4 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 5 Mackinac or Holland?
- 6 Car Hire Alamo
- 7 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Getting around in NYC
- 10 Running kissimmee Florida
- 11 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 14 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 15 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 19 The New Whitney
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 22 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 23 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 24 Highway 1 motels
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour