We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Formal" dinner in NYC?
- 2 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 5 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 6 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 7 Sedona to Vegas
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 12 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 San Fran
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 21 SF and northern California - October
- 22 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 23 Alabama trip in Dec
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?