We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 5 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 6 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 7 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 8 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 9 Vancouver to Washington State
- 10 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 11 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 12 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 13 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Rhode Island Get Away
- 16 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 17 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 19 Venice, CA area
- 20 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 21 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 22 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 25 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?