We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Folly Beach /Sullivans Island without a car
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.