We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Folly Beach /Sullivans Island without a car
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 los angeles restaurants
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips