We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 6 Touring Hearst Castle
- 7 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 8 car rentals in San Diego
- 9 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 10 California RV baby and child seats
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?