We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 2 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 3 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Big Sur Help!!
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn