We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/image-revive/
- 2 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 3 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 4 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 5 Are you searching used car site?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Great OR beach house locations?
- 8 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 9 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 10 Honeymoon on PCH
- 11 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 12 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 No Spam this morning!!
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 21 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 22 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 23 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston