We're hoping to visit SC for the first time in September, staying in either Folly Beach or Sullivans Island for a week. The published taxi fare from the airport there is reasonable but I expect we'd like to go in to Charleston for a day - is there a bus service? I've found mention of a shuttle between James Island County Park, the Convention & Visitor Bureau, Folly Beach County Park, and Folly Beach Fishing Pier but can't find any details of schedule.
Is this doable? (SO finds driving stressful and would really prefer not to have a car)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 2 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 4 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 5 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 6 Road Trip Ideas
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Florida's Finest
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 11 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 12 Best way to see Oahu
- 13 Kauai Condo
- 14 Hawaii trip report
- 15 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 16 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 17 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 18 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 19 San Diego restaurant
- 20 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 21 Food Tours
- 22 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 23 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 24 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 25 15 days driving through California