Just a quick question to Fodor friends: with Kansas family visiting this week in Boston area, any recommendations for a one day fall foliage trip? Thanks!
Bill in Boston (actually Watertown)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Northern California Gardens.
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 7 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 8 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Florida with a 2 year old
- 11 Train from east cost to west coast
- 12 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 13 Route 66
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 16 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 17 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 18 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 19 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 24 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 25 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin