I wonder if anyone can help me figure this out. In September we will be moving to Vancouver (from the UK) for a year with my husbands study abroad program from his University. We will be given student visas to allow us to reside in Canada for a year.
However, the flights to Seattle are way cheaper than Vancouver so we would like to fly to Seattle and then drive/train it up to Vancouver.
My question is do you think we would be able to land at a US airport with our Canadian Visas? Obviously we would get one of those ESTA visas which say you can be in America for up to 90 days (we would only be staying in seattle one day and then travelling up to Canada) but because our return ticket would be for the following year do you think this would cause a problem with the border authorities at Seattle airport?
I've tried googling this, but haven't found much info so any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!
Flying to Seattle on a Canadian Visa?
- 1 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 6 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 RIP Judy Rogers
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 11 Boston area
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!