I wonder if anyone can help me figure this out. In September we will be moving to Vancouver (from the UK) for a year with my husbands study abroad program from his University. We will be given student visas to allow us to reside in Canada for a year.
However, the flights to Seattle are way cheaper than Vancouver so we would like to fly to Seattle and then drive/train it up to Vancouver.
My question is do you think we would be able to land at a US airport with our Canadian Visas? Obviously we would get one of those ESTA visas which say you can be in America for up to 90 days (we would only be staying in seattle one day and then travelling up to Canada) but because our return ticket would be for the following year do you think this would cause a problem with the border authorities at Seattle airport?
I've tried googling this, but haven't found much info so any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from California to Denver
- 2 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/explosive-f13/
- 3 http://www.xtgenixau.com/crazy-mass-reviews/
- 4 http://www.geniuxtrial.com/focusnutra-amped/
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Cloud Based Predictive Dialer
- 7 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/trim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 8 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 10 http://www.tentigomaleenhancement.com/
- 11 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 12 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 13 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ultimate-slim-pure-select/
- 14 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trubiotrim/
- 15 New York City - Ready to Meet
- 16 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 17 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 18 Need help with a rough plan
- 19 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 20 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 21 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 22 kauai
- 23 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 24 Hawaii Cruise
- 25 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too