I wonder if anyone can help me figure this out. In September we will be moving to Vancouver (from the UK) for a year with my husbands study abroad program from his University. We will be given student visas to allow us to reside in Canada for a year.
However, the flights to Seattle are way cheaper than Vancouver so we would like to fly to Seattle and then drive/train it up to Vancouver.
My question is do you think we would be able to land at a US airport with our Canadian Visas? Obviously we would get one of those ESTA visas which say you can be in America for up to 90 days (we would only be staying in seattle one day and then travelling up to Canada) but because our return ticket would be for the following year do you think this would cause a problem with the border authorities at Seattle airport?
I've tried googling this, but haven't found much info so any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 2 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 3 Furnish My Place
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Route 66
- 6 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 7 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 8 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 9 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 10 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 11 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 12 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 13 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 14 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 19 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 24 Colorado itinerary
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017