I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Flying to Massachusetts Advise Please
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 4 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 5 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 6 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 7 Trying To Find a Place
- 8 Logan Express
- 9 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 10 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 12 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 13 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 16 Columbus food !
- 17 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 23 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 24 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 25 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio