I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 2 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 3 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 4 Am I a good girl? What even is a good girl?
- 5 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 6 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 7 Christmas in Colorado
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 14 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 15 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 16 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 17 Marfa/Big Bend
- 18 DC Restaurants
- 19 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 20 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 21 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th