I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Flying to Massachusetts Advise Please
- 1 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Blue ridge parkway
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Minnesota State Fair
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?