I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Flying to Massachusetts Advise Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 denver to badlands
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 18 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 23 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 24 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 25 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question