I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 merchantltd
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 IAH to HOU Questions
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 7 Jazzfest side trips
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 March in New Mexico
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 San Francisco transit options
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 19 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 20 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 21 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 22 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 23 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 24 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 25 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?