I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Flying to Massachusetts Advise Please
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Grand Canyon in March?
- 8 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 9 California Tour Groups?
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE