I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Flying to Massachusetts Advise Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 2 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 3 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 4 Re-Visit DC
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 7 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 8 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 9 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 10 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 17 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands