I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 13 Oregon road trip
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day