I plan on flying to Massachusetts in mid April 2012.
I am a female and will be traveling alone.
I have been looking for tour guides and need help on itinerary, where to go, see and stay. The house boats looked great, but I would like to stay on the boat with a tour guide for the 5 or 7 days I plan to visit. Is there such a service of this nature in Boston? I have looked for several days on the internet and could not find out much info on tours, all inclusive etc. I don't want to drive myself (I tend to stay lost). But I definitely want to tour as much of the state as possible. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 5 Skagway
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Chicago to Charleston
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 17 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 18 Honeymoon out west.
- 19 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 20 Route Planning for East USA
- 21 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 22 Utah National Parks visit
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 universal studios and disney