Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 2 Napa valley getaway
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 7 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 21 First time, Best business class?
- 22 What to pack
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 summer vacation
- 25 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
Hello all -