Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 2 Skagway
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Retiring in NM?
- 7 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 8 Chicago to Charleston
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 16 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 17 Honeymoon out west.
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
Hello all -