Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 2 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 3 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 4 Mendocino Hiking
- 5 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 6 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 7 The New Whitney
- 8 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 9 Berkshires with a toddler
- 10 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 11 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 12 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 13 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 14 Highway 1 motels
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 17 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 18 11 days SE coast road trip
- 19 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 20 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 21 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
Hello all -