Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 2 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 3 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 4 Florida Family vacation in California
- 5 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 6 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 9 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 10 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 11 San Francisco California
- 12 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 13 Miami and New Orleans
- 14 Louisville in December
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 17 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 18 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 19 United Nations tours
- 20 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 21 September Road Trip in New England
- 22 NYC with 8 yr old
- 23 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 24 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 25 Yosemite and Sequoia
Hello all -