Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Family Trip advice please?!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 6 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 7 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 8 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 9 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 10 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 13 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 21 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions
Hello all -