Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 4 http://hikehealth.com/
- 5 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 6 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 7 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Trip to northern California
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 24 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 25 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
Hello all -