Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 3 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 4 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 5 Retiring in Florida
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 NJ to Florida drive
- 9 Hawaii - where?
- 10 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 11 From the Vine to the Vat
- 12 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 13 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 14 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 15 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 16 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 17 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 22 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 25 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
Hello all -