Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 2 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 Birthday vacation ideas
- 5 driving RT 66
- 6 From Newark to Manhattan
- 7 once in a lifetime
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 10 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 11 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 12 Hotels Houston
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 17 Long Weekend in Denver
- 18 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 19 Monument Valley
- 20 Sedona lodging
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Tioga Pass
- 23 48 Hours in NYC
- 24 Where to visit out east
- 25 Orlando to Vermont
Hello all -