Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 6 I95
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 San Francisco first visit.
- 11 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 14 Hawaii Help
- 15 Renting a car with DWAI
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 18 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 21 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
Hello all -