Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Flying restrictions - fishing poles/tackle
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 9 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 12 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 13 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 14 Kid School Admission
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 Boston to see Sargent works
- 17 Southern Alabama trip report
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 20 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning
- 22 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 23 Atlanta to LA
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??