Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Flying restrictions - fishing poles/tackle
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 4 Atlanta with kids
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 17 Family Camp in Maine
- 18 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier