Hello all -
Flying United to Anchorage from LAX. Since coming from LAX, might be more difficult to get through baggage with fishing poles & light tackle.
United website says to put poles in a tube .. . The poles are collapsible and can be broken down, but some not small enough for a carry on bag - total length 50 inches.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 3 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 4 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 7 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 11 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 12 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 13 New England Canada Road Trip
- 14 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 15 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 16 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 17 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 20 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Newport , RI
- 23 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
Hello all -