My husband and I are traveling from Seattle to New York City. We plan to see the usual tourist attractions in New York City - will seek advice on that later. For now, my focus is on seeing Niagra Falls while on "that side of the U.S." I need your thoughts as to whether to see Niagra on the way to New York City, do a side/day or two trip from NYC to Niagra or see it on the way back to Seattle. Any recommendations?
Flying from Seattle to New York City / Niagra Falls
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 12 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 Denver 1 day in denver
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver