Could someone give me advice on which airport to fly into since we are going to be driving to Sonoma right when we arrive in Ca.? We are driving the coast in October and the first day we are going to be staying in the wine country. We don't have our reservations yet but I don't know which airport is the best location. Thanks so much.
Fly into SF, Oakland, or Sacramento to go to Wine Country?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 11 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Back from Miami Beach
- 23 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 24 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 25 Boston GTG? 7/17/14