Could someone give me advice on which airport to fly into since we are going to be driving to Sonoma right when we arrive in Ca.? We are driving the coast in October and the first day we are going to be staying in the wine country. We don't have our reservations yet but I don't know which airport is the best location. Thanks so much.
Fly into SF, Oakland, or Sacramento to go to Wine Country?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in Spring?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Broadway this week
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 New York, New York...
- 10 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 11 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 17 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 18 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 19 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa