I need a recommendation for a florist in Portland, or specifically Lake Oswego. My DD and her BF just moved to Portland and stayed for several weeks with some friends of mine. Parents of the BF want to send flowers as a "thank you". A recommendation is often better than just relying on a google search. Thanks in advance.
Florist in Portland, OR
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 2 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 3 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 4 3 nights in Nashville
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 11 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 One Night at Logan Airport
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 16 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 22 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Please help with itinerary
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde