I am looking for a reasonable priced and reliable florist in Miami. It's for my wedding. If you guys know or worked with one before and were really impressed, please pass on the info
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 blue ridge parkway?
- 2 San Diego, mission valley
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 International transferring planes at CDG
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 15 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 16 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 17 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 18 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver