I'm hoping you can make some suggestions to make my search easier....
We are travelling out to Orlando, Florida next May with our 2 year, nearly 3 year old. We are going to spend the first week in Orlando exploring the Disney parks but then want to travel somewhere to spend the second week and have a chill.
We are flying into Tampa but the flight home can either be Fort Lauderdale or Tampa again so can drive to the East Coast or West Coast.
Would like somewhere with nice beaches, restaurants, etc and things to do with a toddler. I know that's quite a broad description!
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/performx-testo/
- 2 Peter J. Burns III
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 6 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 7 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 10 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 11 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 12 Downtown Denver hotel
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 15 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 16 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 24 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 25 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.