I'm hoping you can make some suggestions to make my search easier....
We are travelling out to Orlando, Florida next May with our 2 year, nearly 3 year old. We are going to spend the first week in Orlando exploring the Disney parks but then want to travel somewhere to spend the second week and have a chill.
We are flying into Tampa but the flight home can either be Fort Lauderdale or Tampa again so can drive to the East Coast or West Coast.
Would like somewhere with nice beaches, restaurants, etc and things to do with a toddler. I know that's quite a broad description!
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementhub.com/vcor-male-enhancement/
- 2 Hyprshred-Super Strong Muscle SupplementH
- 3 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 4 Medma Marketplace Extension Offer
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 is phenq safe
- 7 Colorado Shows Off
- 8 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 9 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 10 San Diego VRBO area
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 help me plan a Cali trip
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 17 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 20 Wilmington DE questions
- 21 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 22 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 23 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 24 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old