I'm hoping you can make some suggestions to make my search easier....
We are travelling out to Orlando, Florida next May with our 2 year, nearly 3 year old. We are going to spend the first week in Orlando exploring the Disney parks but then want to travel somewhere to spend the second week and have a chill.
We are flying into Tampa but the flight home can either be Fort Lauderdale or Tampa again so can drive to the East Coast or West Coast.
Would like somewhere with nice beaches, restaurants, etc and things to do with a toddler. I know that's quite a broad description!
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 __ 1-(855) 6541222 contact apple support phone number
- 2 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 3 Muir Woods in October
- 4 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 5 help me plan a Cali trip
- 6 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 7 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 8 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 9 Florida Vacation Rental
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire