I'm hoping you can make some suggestions to make my search easier....
We are travelling out to Orlando, Florida next May with our 2 year, nearly 3 year old. We are going to spend the first week in Orlando exploring the Disney parks but then want to travel somewhere to spend the second week and have a chill.
We are flying into Tampa but the flight home can either be Fort Lauderdale or Tampa again so can drive to the East Coast or West Coast.
Would like somewhere with nice beaches, restaurants, etc and things to do with a toddler. I know that's quite a broad description!
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 4 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 5 Maui and Kauai
- 6 Hello
- 7 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 10 Hotel advise Chicago
- 11 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 12 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 16 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 17 Trip to Cali
- 18 NYC Hotel Decision
- 19 NFL tickets
- 20 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 21 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 22 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 23 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 Three days in Kauai