I'm hoping you can make some suggestions to make my search easier....
We are travelling out to Orlando, Florida next May with our 2 year, nearly 3 year old. We are going to spend the first week in Orlando exploring the Disney parks but then want to travel somewhere to spend the second week and have a chill.
We are flying into Tampa but the flight home can either be Fort Lauderdale or Tampa again so can drive to the East Coast or West Coast.
Would like somewhere with nice beaches, restaurants, etc and things to do with a toddler. I know that's quite a broad description!
Any recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 more info: https://cleanserenewdenmark.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Planning our Move
- 3 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 4 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 5 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 6 Wilmington DE questions
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 9 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 12 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 13 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 14 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 15 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 16 Hotel advise Chicago
- 17 Maui and Kauai
- 18 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 19 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 20 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 21 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 22 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 23 Trip to Cali
- 24 NYC Hotel Decision
- 25 NFL tickets