We need ideas for interesting things to see or do and possibly a fun place for lunch when driving from Palm Beach to Sarasota for a visit. We are going in late December, are two adults in our 60s, no kids, and plan to drive more or less straight across.
Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Portland Maine Hotels
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 15 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 25 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle