The other option I have to surprise my boyfriend for his 37th birthday would be a long weekened to Florida. (Thurs - Mon) I have been to Florida before on Spring break when I was in college and we went to Ft. lauderdale, it was very nice (we stayed at Yankee Sheridan Clipper on A1) but it was for Spring break. I am looking to go down in the middle of November - I am looking for somewhere that we can relax, have an ocean view and just lay on the beach. Any suggesstions?
Florida - long weekend
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.