The other option I have to surprise my boyfriend for his 37th birthday would be a long weekened to Florida. (Thurs - Mon) I have been to Florida before on Spring break when I was in college and we went to Ft. lauderdale, it was very nice (we stayed at Yankee Sheridan Clipper on A1) but it was for Spring break. I am looking to go down in the middle of November - I am looking for somewhere that we can relax, have an ocean view and just lay on the beach. Any suggesstions?
Florida - long weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas