The other option I have to surprise my boyfriend for his 37th birthday would be a long weekened to Florida. (Thurs - Mon) I have been to Florida before on Spring break when I was in college and we went to Ft. lauderdale, it was very nice (we stayed at Yankee Sheridan Clipper on A1) but it was for Spring break. I am looking to go down in the middle of November - I am looking for somewhere that we can relax, have an ocean view and just lay on the beach. Any suggesstions?
Florida - long weekend
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 Door County
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 24 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it