I would like to rent a cottage/house for Feb or March in the Florida Keys if not too late. Maybe 3-4 weeks. Time and length of trip flexible. But if it is too late this year, maybe I can xfer this info to next year. My husband may go and stay a while, and then I'll have friends (1 or 2 at a time) coming and going. In a perfect world, that is.
1. I like to kayak, bike, and do some hiking and I can lay on the beach with the best of them. I am a snorkel snob, (all over the Carib and Central America) so I will go to Pennekamp SP but am not going on this trip for that reason. I am cold and would like to be warm-ish, to have a nice-ish beach and pretty water. I am familiar with the Keys a little--spent a week camping in a trailer on Big Pine Key (nice!) and I then went all the way to Key West for a day, so no need to do that again--unless you insist otherwise!
2. I don't require night life. I don't like loud drunken people. It's nice to have a nearby restaurant and I would like a place to get fresh seafood and to be able to cook most meals, so a supermarket would be nice. A small town vibe with funky coffee shops, books stores, etc is fun to me.
I'm more of a nature girl than night-life girl, so any advice would be appreciated. Flying in From Richmond, VA I guess to MIA. So maybe upper keys?
I have a budget of $3000 for the month. More or less. NO KIDS NO PETS--fancy free! I would truly like a real cottage/house vs a condo, and I'd like a couple of bedrooms and at least 1.5 baths, but all is negotiable for the opportunity TO BE WARM-ish!
I really would be more interested in a pretty place (ie nature wise walking right out to even a teeny beach and pretty water and trees) versus amenties like golf, spa etc. Thanks and I hope I've provided enuf info for input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Office Furniture Express
- 3 road trip
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 6 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 New Itinerary
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 13 Help with Northwest Trip
- 14 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 15 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 16 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 17 Myrtle beach
- 18 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 19 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 20 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 21 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 22 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 23 Boston Food Tour
- 24 Help plan my trip please
- 25 One day for Mt. Rainier