okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 things to do near Arches National Park
- 2 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 3 Arches National Park in a day
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 Breckenridge in October
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 EX-LAX
- 9 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 10 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 17 My Book of Mormon review
- 18 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 23 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 24 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee