okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights