okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 Balloon fest hotels
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia