okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 2 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 3 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 4 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 10 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 11 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 25 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN