okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 22 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 23 Luxor Egypt
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 stay near newark or nyc