okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mount Vernon?
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 5 Kid School Admission
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 11 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 23 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah