okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Hilton Midtown New York
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 16 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 17 new york plays
- 18 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Round trip from Chicago
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?