okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
View all United States activity »
- 1 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 2 California Tour Groups?
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014