okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations