okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 10 day trip
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 12 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 13 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 14 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 15 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 16 Venice tourist travel pass
- 17 Crossville, TN in March
- 18 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 21 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 24 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014