okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah