okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 3 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 4 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?