okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 trains in Europe
- 3 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 4 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares