okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Self guided White House tour
- 5 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 11 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 12 Central Coast-California
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Moving to CT
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 23 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 24 LA for a day and a half
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!