okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 San Diego farmer's markets
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 24 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 25 drive from SF to crater lake