okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 5 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Weekend in NYC
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 14 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 18 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 22 Richmond highlights?
- 23 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 24 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 25 Central Park Fall Foliage