okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 2 DC - WW2 flyover
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak