okay so there is this landmark thing that is at the southernmost point of the United States in the Florida Keys that is black white red and yellow and it actually says 90 miles to Cuba southernmost point continental USA...it's a great tourist picture opportunity im assuming and what I'm wondering is if someone who lives close to there if they would take a picture of themselves standing on the black platform right next to it and then tell me how tall they are.I know this probably isn't the most appropriate place to post this but I'm very very curious. I have a friend that sent me a picture standing next to this who ive never met in person and I think he is shorter than he says he is so this would be an easy way for me to get a height perception if anybody is going to do this thanks so much in advance!
Florida keys southernmost point
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 12 Family Camp in Maine
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 18 San Diego
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast