My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in the keys. We are looking for lodging with parking, breakfast, television or free wifi. We want to stay both in key west a couple of nights and mid keys for a couple of nights. Can someone make a suggestion?
Florida keys places to stay magical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Tour companies
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 6 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 7 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 10 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 15 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 16 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 21 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 22 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 23 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 24 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 25 Quick Trip to NYC