My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in the keys. We are looking for lodging with parking, breakfast, television or free wifi. We want to stay both in key west a couple of nights and mid keys for a couple of nights. Can someone make a suggestion?
Florida keys places to stay magical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 13 Maui vacation
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country