My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in the keys. We are looking for lodging with parking, breakfast, television or free wifi. We want to stay both in key west a couple of nights and mid keys for a couple of nights. Can someone make a suggestion?
Florida keys places to stay magical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner