My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in the keys. We are looking for lodging with parking, breakfast, television or free wifi. We want to stay both in key west a couple of nights and mid keys for a couple of nights. Can someone make a suggestion?
Florida keys places to stay magical
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Middle America in October
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 New York City Christmas Trip
- 6 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 7 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 8 visit to HIghLine
- 9 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 10 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 13 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 14 Colorado Skiing
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 17 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 18 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 21 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 22 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 23 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?