We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?