We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Round trip from Chicago
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 6 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 7 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 8 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 17 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 18 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 22 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November