We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 This is a skin care product
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 4 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 5 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 6 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 9 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 10 new york subway help please
- 11 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 12 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 13 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 14 NYC with my 13 year old
- 15 Las Vegas must sees
- 16 Girls' Getaway
- 17 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 18 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 19 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 20 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 23 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 24 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 25 California: Getty museum