We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville