We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 11 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 12 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 19 Colorado Skiing
- 20 American Honeymoon in March
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip