We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Temecula< CA
- 5 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?