We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 14 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 17 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 18 Western North Carolina
- 19 Kayaking in Kauai
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 25 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed