We are flying into Fort Lauderdale, driving straight to Key Largo and staying for 1 week. We are also planning several day trips along the Keys which will include Key West. We will also drive to Miami for a day trip. I'm trying to figure out how much to budget for meals for 7 days for my husband, my 9 year old daughter and myself keeping in mind that we will be eating complimentary Continental breakfast almost every morning at our Inn before we begin our day. Any ideas?? We have only planned road trips along the California coast but not done anything in Florida. Please help!
Florida Keys & Miami
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 2 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 3 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 4 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 8 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 11 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 12 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 13 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida