We are thinking of going to the Keys for Christmas this year. But I wonder if things will be open? We'd love to paddle board and hike, maybe snorkel. Will that be possible or will things be closed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much cash do you travel with?
- 2 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 6 sugestions
- 7 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 8 Boston area hotels
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 15 Quick road trip
- 16 What to request?
- 17 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 22 Oregon Coast road trip
- 23 More problems for Big Sur
- 24 Great Falls or Helena?
- 25 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...