We are thinking of going to the Keys for Christmas this year. But I wonder if things will be open? We'd love to paddle board and hike, maybe snorkel. Will that be possible or will things be closed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 portland and area
- 2 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 3 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 4 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 5 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 8 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 9 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 10 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 15 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 16 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 17 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 18 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 19 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 first time new yorker with a baby, need help on newark to a broadway hotel
- 22 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 South Carolina
- 25 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco