We are thinking of going to the Keys for Christmas this year. But I wonder if things will be open? We'd love to paddle board and hike, maybe snorkel. Will that be possible or will things be closed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in late October
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 5 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 6 1.5 days in Chicago
- 7 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 8 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 9 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Running kissimmee Florida
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 21 Monterey whale watching
- 22 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 23 Mackinac or Holland?
- 24 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 25 Memphis to Dallas