We are thinking of going to the Keys for Christmas this year. But I wonder if things will be open? We'd love to paddle board and hike, maybe snorkel. Will that be possible or will things be closed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 2 Michigan advice needed
- 3 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 6 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 7 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 8 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 9 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 10 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 11 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 12 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 13 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 14 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 15 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 16 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 19 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 20 First Trip to New Orleans
- 21 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 22 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 23 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 24 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 25 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?