We are thinking of going to the Keys for Christmas this year. But I wonder if things will be open? We'd love to paddle board and hike, maybe snorkel. Will that be possible or will things be closed?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 2 Santa Fe Hotel
- 3 Mt Rushmore
- 4 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 9 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 10 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 11 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 12 Venice, CA area
- 13 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 14 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 15 Wilmington DE questions
- 16 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 17 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 18 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 19 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 20 Vancouver to Washington State
- 21 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away