we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/ripped-testo-and-ripped-nox/
- 2 Metabolism And Gain Muscle
- 3 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 5 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/survive-the-end-days-book-reviews/
- 6 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 7 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 8 Alaska or northwestern states
- 9 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 10 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 11 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 12 NJ to Florida drive
- 13 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Charleston and Savannah
- 16 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 17 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 18 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 19 Franklin, TN
- 20 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 21 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 22 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 23 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 24 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 25 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????