we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 6 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 9 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Juneau May 8th
- 14 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona