we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Beaches in Florida
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 7 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 Our Boston Getaway
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 14 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 What to do in San Diego
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 24 What to do in New York?
- 25 When do school start again in August?
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????