we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Setup ☎ EPSON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 EPSON PRINTER 24*7
- 2 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 10 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 vermont lake
- 13 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 16 Seward without a car
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 19 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 20 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 21 flagstaff
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 25 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????