we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Boxing 10 December 2016 Live online free streaming
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Jazzfest side trips
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 March in New Mexico
- 23 No Spam this morning!!
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????