we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 2 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 4 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 5 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 6 Road Trip Ideas
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Florida's Finest
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 11 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 12 Best way to see Oahu
- 13 Kauai Condo
- 14 Hawaii trip report
- 15 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 16 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 17 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 18 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 19 San Diego restaurant
- 20 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 21 Food Tours
- 22 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 23 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 24 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 25 15 days driving through California
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????