we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Desert Southwest
- 2 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 3 Zion and Bryce in July
- 4 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 7 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 10 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 11 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 12 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 13 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 JFK-connection
- 16 Extended weekend beach get away
- 17 Reagan Library
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 20 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 23 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 24 New Software
- 25 MOAB NP
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????