we will be getting off a cruise in FL and have booked accommodation in Key West.
We are wondering where a good half way place to stay would be.
We like modern, clean accommodation with a balcony or patio if possible.
It will be my husband and I for one night. ( The 14th of Jan )
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Florida Keys accommodation Jan - Halfway between FL and Key West?????
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 3 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 4 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 8 New Orleans help please
- 9 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 15 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 19 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 22 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 25 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts