Does anyone have suggestions for a B&B or small inn in Key West in or within walking distance of the historic district that would have Continental breakfast, parking, and/or a pool for under $250/night at the end of January 2013? How about places we should avoid! Thank you.
Florida Key West B&B Suggestions Request
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Which FL town is best?
- 9 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 10 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Condo Rental in Florida
- 15 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 16 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 17 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 18 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 planning a trip to US
- 21 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 22 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 23 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 24 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 25 Texas