Does anyone have suggestions for a B&B or small inn in Key West in or within walking distance of the historic district that would have Continental breakfast, parking, and/or a pool for under $250/night at the end of January 2013? How about places we should avoid! Thank you.
Florida Key West B&B Suggestions Request
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 14 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint