Does anyone have suggestions for a B&B or small inn in Key West in or within walking distance of the historic district that would have Continental breakfast, parking, and/or a pool for under $250/night at the end of January 2013? How about places we should avoid! Thank you.
Florida Key West B&B Suggestions Request
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 3 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 4 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 5 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 JFK Airport
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 Marco Island
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 things to do near Arches National Park
- 20 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 21 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 EX-LAX
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan