Our family (consisting of 2 grandparents, 4 adult children, and 4 little ones ages 1 thru 5) is planning a Christmas vacation (or maybe a little after Christmas) to a snowy destination where the children can experience snow for the first time and the "big kids" can ski, snow mobile, etc. We'd prefer to stay in a condo rather than a hotel. We're open to all suggestions, but it would be nice to travel as short a distance as possible. Does anyone have any knowledge of West Virginia? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Florida family needs suggestions for "snow" vacation destination.
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?