We are going to Orlando for 4 days toward the end of July. Then we are going to the beach for 2 or 3 days. I have been to St Petes and loved it, but I see the the East coast beaches are actually closer to Orlando than St Petes. So based on the time factor I was wondering if it would be better to do an East coast visit. But I have not been on the Eastern side, so I really don't know it is the best choice. We are going to plan our air return flight based on which coast we choose......SO.....in your opinion....which side is the better one to go to? We will have 2 little girls with us, and would like beach front accomodations too. Which coast do you think would be the most peaceful, safe, fun and appealing for all? Thanks!
Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?