We are going to Orlando for 4 days toward the end of July. Then we are going to the beach for 2 or 3 days. I have been to St Petes and loved it, but I see the the East coast beaches are actually closer to Orlando than St Petes. So based on the time factor I was wondering if it would be better to do an East coast visit. But I have not been on the Eastern side, so I really don't know it is the best choice. We are going to plan our air return flight based on which coast we choose......SO.....in your opinion....which side is the better one to go to? We will have 2 little girls with us, and would like beach front accomodations too. Which coast do you think would be the most peaceful, safe, fun and appealing for all? Thanks!
Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 5 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 NYC
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 24 hello guys....
- 25 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop