We are going to Orlando for 4 days toward the end of July. Then we are going to the beach for 2 or 3 days. I have been to St Petes and loved it, but I see the the East coast beaches are actually closer to Orlando than St Petes. So based on the time factor I was wondering if it would be better to do an East coast visit. But I have not been on the Eastern side, so I really don't know it is the best choice. We are going to plan our air return flight based on which coast we choose......SO.....in your opinion....which side is the better one to go to? We will have 2 little girls with us, and would like beach front accomodations too. Which coast do you think would be the most peaceful, safe, fun and appealing for all? Thanks!
Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah