We are going to Orlando for 4 days toward the end of July. Then we are going to the beach for 2 or 3 days. I have been to St Petes and loved it, but I see the the East coast beaches are actually closer to Orlando than St Petes. So based on the time factor I was wondering if it would be better to do an East coast visit. But I have not been on the Eastern side, so I really don't know it is the best choice. We are going to plan our air return flight based on which coast we choose......SO.....in your opinion....which side is the better one to go to? We will have 2 little girls with us, and would like beach front accomodations too. Which coast do you think would be the most peaceful, safe, fun and appealing for all? Thanks!
Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 los angeles restaurants
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?