Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help