Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/ultimate-male/
- 2 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 3 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 6 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Boston / VT August
- 9 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 10 Lake Champlain, VT
- 11 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 12 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 13 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 14 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 22 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 23 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?