Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 3 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 4 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 5 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 6 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 7 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 11 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 12 a tourist in DC this February
- 13 Springtime in Florida
- 14 Kings and Sequoia.
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 18 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 19 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 22 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 23 USA October 2016
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Redwood National Forest