Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Florida - camping (tent)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Yosemite Lodging
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Worst Restaurants in America
- 18 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 19 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 20 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 21 SFO International Airport
- 22 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 23 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 24 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 25 My Book of Mormon review