Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://powerupmale.com/bellacelle/
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/amore-skin/
- 3 Eastern Seaboard
- 4 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 5 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 9 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 15 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Cleveland West Side Market
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Maui - luau question
- 25 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan