Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Can You Boost Performance Of Brain With Genius X
- 2 What is Hyperbody supplement?
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/power-boost-x/
- 4 http://growxlsite.com/thunder-rock/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 7 http://skinsephora.com/
- 8 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 10 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 11 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 12 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 13 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 14 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone