Planning a camping vacation in early March. Family of three: mom, dad and 11 year old daughter. We were thinking of exploring the north east part of Florida either Amelia Island or St-Augustine area. I imagine the best places to camp are in the State Parks. We like long walks on the beach, we like to hike, bicycle rides and discover the local flavor. We were thinking to stay there a few days and then head to the other side of the Gulf of Mexico. We were told to go to Crystal River to see the manatees. We were also told the beaches are also lovely on the Gulf of Mexico side, less crowded, etc. We like to go off the beaten path. Any recommendations for less touristy places of interest. Thanking you in advance for your tips!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 YAHOO Reset Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Assist: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO/540 ::6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 SET: AvG Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Avg Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Quick road trip
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 More problems for Big Sur
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 14 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 15 Great Falls or Helena?
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 Santa Fe Itineray
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 21 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 22 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 23 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 24 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.