My boyfriend and I are looking at taking a long weekend trip to Florida. We plan to leave on a Thursday morning and come home Monday evening. We will be flying out of Rochester, NY. We need to get away from work and our busy lives and enjoy some relaxation and free time!! Any suggesstions? Preferebly somewhere right on the ocean, but somewhere that also has a very nice pool!! A pool that we can relax in and swim up to get drinks at I have been to Ft. Lauderdale in the past and have stayed right on A1 - which was a nice location since there were many places to walk to, however, that was over 6 ago and have not been in that area since. The pool was rather small, looking for a place with a larger pool. We are in our early 30's and would like a place that we can walk to dinner/bars or have to take a short cab ride. I have also been to the KEYS and LOVED every minute of it, but that would be too far to go since its just a long weekend trip. Any suggesstions?
Florida - any suggesstions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Portland Maine Hotels
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 united and carry-ons
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 14 Cape Cod in early April
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 21 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii