My boyfriend and I are looking at taking a long weekend trip to Florida. We plan to leave on a Thursday morning and come home Monday evening. We will be flying out of Rochester, NY. We need to get away from work and our busy lives and enjoy some relaxation and free time!! Any suggesstions? Preferebly somewhere right on the ocean, but somewhere that also has a very nice pool!! A pool that we can relax in and swim up to get drinks at I have been to Ft. Lauderdale in the past and have stayed right on A1 - which was a nice location since there were many places to walk to, however, that was over 6 ago and have not been in that area since. The pool was rather small, looking for a place with a larger pool. We are in our early 30's and would like a place that we can walk to dinner/bars or have to take a short cab ride. I have also been to the KEYS and LOVED every minute of it, but that would be too far to go since its just a long weekend trip. Any suggesstions?
Florida - any suggesstions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco