My boyfriend and I are looking at taking a long weekend trip to Florida. We plan to leave on a Thursday morning and come home Monday evening. We will be flying out of Rochester, NY. We need to get away from work and our busy lives and enjoy some relaxation and free time!! Any suggesstions? Preferebly somewhere right on the ocean, but somewhere that also has a very nice pool!! A pool that we can relax in and swim up to get drinks at I have been to Ft. Lauderdale in the past and have stayed right on A1 - which was a nice location since there were many places to walk to, however, that was over 6 ago and have not been in that area since. The pool was rather small, looking for a place with a larger pool. We are in our early 30's and would like a place that we can walk to dinner/bars or have to take a short cab ride. I have also been to the KEYS and LOVED every minute of it, but that would be too far to go since its just a long weekend trip. Any suggesstions?
Florida - any suggesstions?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 Vero Beach FL
- 19 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014