My husband and I want to spend 10-12 days in Florida this summer and we would like some ideas on what interesting places there are to visit.
We would start in Orlando for a couple of days and we would spend the last couple of days in Palm Beach. We have around $2000 for our budget so please advise us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 3 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 6 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 7 FLL to Key West
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 10 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 13 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 14 road trip
- 15 New England Road Trip
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 18 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 19 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 25 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?