My husband and I want to spend 10-12 days in Florida this summer and we would like some ideas on what interesting places there are to visit.
We would start in Orlando for a couple of days and we would spend the last couple of days in Palm Beach. We have around $2000 for our budget so please advise us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 2 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Northwest Car Trip
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 12 Northwest Passage
- 13 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 24 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 25 Sonoma