My husband and I want to spend 10-12 days in Florida this summer and we would like some ideas on what interesting places there are to visit.
We would start in Orlando for a couple of days and we would spend the last couple of days in Palm Beach. We have around $2000 for our budget so please advise us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 2 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 3 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 8 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 9 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 10 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 11 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 12 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?