I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed at the B&B named: Inn at Piazza della Signoria in Florence. I will be staying there in a week for our honeymoon. I just want to make sure that is a good, clean and nice place. If you have any suggestions for better options feel free to recommend. This hotel is costing us approx. 270 US/night. Since it's our honeymoon I want to make sure everything will be OK.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 2 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 3 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 4 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 5 Miami and New Orleans
- 6 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 7 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 Florida Family vacation in California
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 14 September Road Trip in New England
- 15 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 16 NYC with 8 yr old
- 17 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 18 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 19 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 20 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 San Francisco California
- 23 Louisville in December
- 24 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 25 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?