I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed at the B&B named: Inn at Piazza della Signoria in Florence. I will be staying there in a week for our honeymoon. I just want to make sure that is a good, clean and nice place. If you have any suggestions for better options feel free to recommend. This hotel is costing us approx. 270 US/night. Since it's our honeymoon I want to make sure everything will be OK.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://seremolynbuy.com/maxgain-xtreme-reviews/
- 2 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 3 They believe by practicing actual routines
- 4 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 5 http://www.tophealthresource.com/premium-nutra-cleanse-vibe/
- 6 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/forever-bust/
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 Las vegas +21
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 14 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 15 Trip Starting from New York
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 24 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 25 Grand American Road Trip!