I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed at the B&B named: Inn at Piazza della Signoria in Florence. I will be staying there in a week for our honeymoon. I just want to make sure that is a good, clean and nice place. If you have any suggestions for better options feel free to recommend. This hotel is costing us approx. 270 US/night. Since it's our honeymoon I want to make sure everything will be OK.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 2 4th of July in Chicago
- 3 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 6 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 7 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 8 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 12 Colorado Hiking in September
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 17 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 18 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 19 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 20 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 21 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 22 48 Hours in NYC
- 23 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 24 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 25 The District by Hilton Club