I wanted to find out if anyone has stayed at the B&B named: Inn at Piazza della Signoria in Florence. I will be staying there in a week for our honeymoon. I just want to make sure that is a good, clean and nice place. If you have any suggestions for better options feel free to recommend. This hotel is costing us approx. 270 US/night. Since it's our honeymoon I want to make sure everything will be OK.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEXMARK @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 7 Maui, early August
- 8 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 9 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 10 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 11 Road trip advice needed please
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 17 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 18 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 19 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 22 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 23 Family Trip advice please?!
- 24 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 25 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!