We (both seniors) are staying in the Colter Bay cabins the night of Sept. 19, and are reading about things to do on our first visit to Grand Teton and the Wyoming region. The Snake River float trips appear to be an easy cruise in casual dress with cameras compared to faster, wilder and wetter river rafting. Can anyone share expereinces on float trips in Grand Teton NP? Many thanks,
Float trips on Snake River in Grand Teton NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 7 charleston during Christmas Week
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana