We (both seniors) are staying in the Colter Bay cabins the night of Sept. 19, and are reading about things to do on our first visit to Grand Teton and the Wyoming region. The Snake River float trips appear to be an easy cruise in casual dress with cameras compared to faster, wilder and wetter river rafting. Can anyone share expereinces on float trips in Grand Teton NP? Many thanks,
Float trips on Snake River in Grand Teton NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 16 Asheville NC without a car
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown