We (both seniors) are staying in the Colter Bay cabins the night of Sept. 19, and are reading about things to do on our first visit to Grand Teton and the Wyoming region. The Snake River float trips appear to be an easy cruise in casual dress with cameras compared to faster, wilder and wetter river rafting. Can anyone share expereinces on float trips in Grand Teton NP? Many thanks,
Float trips on Snake River in Grand Teton NP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 6 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks