We are planning a southwestern road trip and I'm interested in finding a float trip (not whitewater trip) around Moab or Zion.
We did one in the Grand Tetons several years ago and enjoyed it. We're seniors and DH can't handle white water trips.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 POS 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks POS Technical Support Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 4 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 5 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_G
- 6 Wilmington DE questions
- 7 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 8 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 Trip Funding
- 11 Mesa Verde question
- 12 Planning our Move
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 18 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 19 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 20 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 23 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 24 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 25 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice