We are planning a southwestern road trip and I'm interested in finding a float trip (not whitewater trip) around Moab or Zion.
We did one in the Grand Tetons several years ago and enjoyed it. We're seniors and DH can't handle white water trips.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 2 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 8 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 New Orleans logistics
- 12 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 13 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015