I'm going on a cruise in early June. In Juneau and in Ketchikan I see excursions via float plane or helicopter. I've never been on either one. I'm rather afraid of heights (although not afraid of flying) and wonder if these two modes of transportation are more than I can handle. Has anyone out there afraid of heights taken these tours? Does the motion of these flights cause your stomach to drop? Thanks!
Float planes and helicopters - scary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Atlanta with kids
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier