I'm going on a cruise in early June. In Juneau and in Ketchikan I see excursions via float plane or helicopter. I've never been on either one. I'm rather afraid of heights (although not afraid of flying) and wonder if these two modes of transportation are more than I can handle. Has anyone out there afraid of heights taken these tours? Does the motion of these flights cause your stomach to drop? Thanks!
Float planes and helicopters - scary?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit