Hello. I'll be going to New York City for a week in early December and wondering if I should book my return flights now or hold off a bit until a bit closer to my departure date (my hotel is booked from the 5th of December). I'm hoping I may come across a fare sale or something. On the other hand, I don't want to leave it too late and suddenly find myself paying the earth for flights! Any thoughts on this would be well appreciated. Many thanks
Flights London - New York
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Alaska Trip Planning
- 5 New York City-New Things?
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 9 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 10 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 16 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Mount Vernon?
- 21 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 22 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)