I'm flying to vegas from the east coast. Which side of the plane is better to sit on for views of grand canyon? I've seen some great shots taken from the plane and was wondering if it made a difference which side you sit on. Thanks
flight to vegas - which side of plane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Kennedy Space Center
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 5 week in US/Mexico
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu