I'm flying to vegas from the east coast. Which side of the plane is better to sit on for views of grand canyon? I've seen some great shots taken from the plane and was wondering if it made a difference which side you sit on. Thanks
flight to vegas - which side of plane
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 16 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 19 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's