At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Sonoma or napa?
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 USA trip
- 8 Black Hills Trip Report
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 Cape Cod in October
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 Theater Historians
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 22 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs