At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 11 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 12 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 16 NW Houston restaurant help
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 19 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 20 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 23 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 24 charleston during Christmas Week
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach