At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/acionna-ageless-moisturizer/
- 2 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 3 Boston Food Tour
- 4 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 5 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 6 "Fitness" vacations
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Help plan my trip please
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 11 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 22 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Roadtrip Rental Car
- 25 Coffee Bean advise from all you travelers...