At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to northern California
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Alaska -public transport
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Alaska independent tour for group
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 Hamilton Broadway
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 5 days in Colorado
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 20 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 25 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?