At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 OMG
- 3 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 http://skinsephora.com/borealis-cream-review/
- 7 Florida beach vacation
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Hawaii Help
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556