At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshops.com/primal-growth-male-enhancement/
- 2 ((18552054069))Delta Airlines ticket Upgrade
- 3 ((18552054069))Hawaiian Airlines Business Class Upgrade
- 4 Verutum RX Male Enhancement Trial - Bigger, Harder & Longer Erections!
- 5 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 6 18552054069 American Airlines Upgrade To Economy
- 7 Dory fishing boats on Oregon coast
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Day Trip from Monroe, Ct to Berkshires
- 10 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 11 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 12 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 13 Airbnb seattle
- 14 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 15 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 16 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 18 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Texas info
- 21 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 22 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 25 Luau Worth the Money or Not?