At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 2 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 3 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 4 Las Vegas Vacation
- 5 disneyland
- 6 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 7 OHare car service north suburbs
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 California Coast in January
- 11 Traveling Alone
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Key West
- 14 Currency and hotels
- 15 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 16 Vegas with toddler twins
- 17 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Arizona in winter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 21 Arizona in late January
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 24 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 25 Travel in Houston and surrounding area