At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 3 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 New England Canada Road Trip
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 13 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Newport , RI
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October