At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 2 NJ to Florida drive
- 3 Advise on trip
- 4 DC Metro Closures
- 5 Best time to visit alaska
- 6 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Moab UT Accommendations
- 9 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 10 Grade 12 subjects
- 11 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 12 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 13 A week in NYC - first timers
- 14 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 15 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 16 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 17 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 18 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 19 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 20 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 23 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Sedona