At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Actinic Keratosis Natural Herbal Treatment
- 2 Actinic Keratosis Herbal Treatment
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit