At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...