At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/suisse-skin-anti-aging-serum/
- 2 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 3 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 4 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 5 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 6 Sonoma
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 101 closure
- 18 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 22 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 23 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments