At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AVG 1:800-681-7208 Installation :avg tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Skin Contour Cream (USA): Get Smooth And Soft Skin
- 3 Novel in Progress
- 4 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 5 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 8 Short Oregon Trip
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 11 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 12 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 13 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 14 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 17 Short Notice
- 18 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 19 4 days in San Francisco
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 22 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 23 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 24 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 25 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park