At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminihub.com/kiara-serum-reviews/
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 5 4 days road trip southern New England
- 6 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 7 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 8 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 9 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 10 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 11 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 12 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 13 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 14 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please