At the beginning of October I will be flying to Vancouver back from a cruise to Hawaii. My travel agent is telling me that we have to be at the airport 4 hours before the flight (which is at 8h25 p.m.) because it takes a long time to go thru security. Do we have to be at the airport that early?
I saw a picture of the night sky full of stars saying "Taking in millions of stars at Mauna Kea on the Big Island." Are there that many stars to be seen and if so do you need to be at the top of a mountain? Can you see a lot just being on the ship or on the beach? I would be happy even seing a quarter of that!
Is there any excursions especially for that?
Thank you for all your input.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 3 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 4 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 5 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 6 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 7 US Open Tennis
- 8 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 9 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 14 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 15 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 18 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 19 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 24 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 25 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.