Looking for a good place to dance after dinner in Indianapolis on Friday night 9/27. I understand that this is disco. What kind of crowd / atmosphere should we expect? Any other suggestions? We also like Latin and Swing. Thanks.
Flashbaxx / dancing in Indianapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 New York City Christmas Trip
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 14 Colorado Skiing
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 17 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine