hi all, im from australia and will be spending 3 weeks driving california next may.i,m pretty sorted la to flagstaff but then wish to go to monument valley,grande canyon and las vegas what would be the best way to do this. not in huge hurry. also as an aside whole trip,precis version is la flagstaff las vegas san francisco la. i love americana roots and blues music.any venues suggested
flagstaff to monument valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Kennebunkport and....?
- 7 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 8 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Jersey City Parking
- 12 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 15 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 16 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 17 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 23 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 24 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 25 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents