hi all, im from australia and will be spending 3 weeks driving california next may.i,m pretty sorted la to flagstaff but then wish to go to monument valley,grande canyon and las vegas what would be the best way to do this. not in huge hurry. also as an aside whole trip,precis version is la flagstaff las vegas san francisco la. i love americana roots and blues music.any venues suggested
flagstaff to monument valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 8 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 9 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 10 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 13 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 14 Pub with food in Seattle
- 15 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 22 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 23 Our perfect day in Key West
- 24 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 25 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park