hi all, im from australia and will be spending 3 weeks driving california next may.i,m pretty sorted la to flagstaff but then wish to go to monument valley,grande canyon and las vegas what would be the best way to do this. not in huge hurry. also as an aside whole trip,precis version is la flagstaff las vegas san francisco la. i love americana roots and blues music.any venues suggested
flagstaff to monument valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 3 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 4 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 5 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Minneapolis Parking
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 15 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 16 DC - WW2 flyover
- 17 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 18 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 19 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 22 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 23 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 24 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 25 Best restaurants in Seattle