hi all, im from australia and will be spending 3 weeks driving california next may.i,m pretty sorted la to flagstaff but then wish to go to monument valley,grande canyon and las vegas what would be the best way to do this. not in huge hurry. also as an aside whole trip,precis version is la flagstaff las vegas san francisco la. i love americana roots and blues music.any venues suggested
flagstaff to monument valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Advice on Roadtrip
- 3 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 4 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 11 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 12 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 13 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 14 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 15 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 16 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 17 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 18 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 19 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 20 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 21 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 22 Montana- what are must see places?
- 23 California San Diego area lodging
- 24 Kauai Garden tours
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite