hi all, im from australia and will be spending 3 weeks driving california next may.i,m pretty sorted la to flagstaff but then wish to go to monument valley,grande canyon and las vegas what would be the best way to do this. not in huge hurry. also as an aside whole trip,precis version is la flagstaff las vegas san francisco la. i love americana roots and blues music.any venues suggested
flagstaff to monument valley
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 3 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Apartment Rentals DC
- 9 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 19 Zion to Albuquerque
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?