Planning for June, driving from Flagstaff to Cortez as part of a much longer roadtrip, the most direct way seems to be Routes #89 and then #160 from Tuba City to the Colorado border at Tec Nos Pos (great name!) , but if we go up #163 through Monument Valley, to Bluff, there's a small State Road #162 on the map , which comes out a bit further north of Tec Nos Pos. We've been to Monument Valley before,don't plan to stay there, but know it's a great drive - just am not sure whether Route #162 would be OK for two Old Aussies in a hire car. Does anyone know, please?
Flagstaff to Cortez Route # 162
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions