My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 4 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 5 first time in AZ
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 13 Looking for Next Destination
- 14 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 20 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?