My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
- 1 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 4 Lake Tahoe
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Moab and Bluff
- 9 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 19 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 San Diego with two small kids (2 and 10 months)-Need Car, Where to Stay, What to do?