My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Kennedy Space Center
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 5 week in US/Mexico
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 20 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 25 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu