My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 10 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 St Patrick's renovations
- 13 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 14 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip