My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 4 Active Vacation
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 New England September
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Tampa in February
- 13 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 NYC taxi vs car service
- 19 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 20 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 21 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 22 Austin Food Trucks
- 23 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 searching for urban master planned community