My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 21 Deep South sept 2015
- 22 Self guided White House tour
- 23 Northwest USA
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 More than one hotel at Disney World?