My husband, 8 year old son and I will be staying in Phoenix at the beginning and end of our 1 week vacation in April 2013. However we will be making the journey to the Grand Canyon and need one night's accommodations. We plan to drive to the GC then make our way to a hotel for the night. Trip Advisor has a lot of mixed reviews for both Flagstaff and Sedona hotels however I'm leaning towards Sedona but I get the feeling it may not be "kid friendly". I realize we won't have a lot of time at either town/hotel however it is our first time to Arizona and we want to make every second count. So I would like to hear your opinions on Flagstaff vs. Sedona.
Flagstaff or Sedona with an 8 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 7 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 San Diego Little Italy
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?