Hi, My husband and I will be traveling in mid April with our 10 year old son. We would like to visit flagstaff, grand canyon and vegas. We have 8 days (two are travel days). I don't want to spend a lot of time in the car and want to spend two days in vegas and two in Grand Canyon. I am thinking I would like a one way flight to Flagstaff and leave from Vegas so I don't have to travel so much. We are open to other suggestions like Zion or Bryce. Just wondering if anyone had an idea of an iteniary that they would be willing to share. I want to see the North or South rim of the canyon and not the West.
flagstaff-grand canyon-vegas iteniary
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE