Hi, My husband and I will be traveling in mid April with our 10 year old son. We would like to visit flagstaff, grand canyon and vegas. We have 8 days (two are travel days). I don't want to spend a lot of time in the car and want to spend two days in vegas and two in Grand Canyon. I am thinking I would like a one way flight to Flagstaff and leave from Vegas so I don't have to travel so much. We are open to other suggestions like Zion or Bryce. Just wondering if anyone had an idea of an iteniary that they would be willing to share. I want to see the North or South rim of the canyon and not the West.
flagstaff-grand canyon-vegas iteniary
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Question about Boulder area
- 10 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question