Hi, My husband and I will be traveling in mid April with our 10 year old son. We would like to visit flagstaff, grand canyon and vegas. We have 8 days (two are travel days). I don't want to spend a lot of time in the car and want to spend two days in vegas and two in Grand Canyon. I am thinking I would like a one way flight to Flagstaff and leave from Vegas so I don't have to travel so much. We are open to other suggestions like Zion or Bryce. Just wondering if anyone had an idea of an iteniary that they would be willing to share. I want to see the North or South rim of the canyon and not the West.
flagstaff-grand canyon-vegas iteniary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 18 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver