This year we are contemplating to stay within the mainland and are considering florida as a 'closest' alternative to the carib islands. Any place in particular that is conducive or close to meeting the following criteria:
1) lodging unit with 2 bdrooms +1 or 2 baths, refrigerator, and full kitchen at a resort style hotel?
2) close by drive at least to shopping/supermarkets/ 'downtown' or local activities in general
3) clear shallow and calm waters for young children (ages 1-7).
4) staying for about 10 days and budget is approx. $1200 for lodging (but will accept higher if lodging is higher quality). Also, with lodging, cleanliness is a must.
5) close to car rental and/or airport (about 1 hour so drive from an airport)
Any suggestions for a place that meets this criteria?
Flying out of DC (IAD).
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 2 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 7 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 8 California/Yosemite
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 11 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 Uber availability on Long Island
- 14 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 15 Fall in Ozarks
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 20 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 21 Fort Myers Area
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 San Fran
FLA-Less expensive alternative to the Caribbean? Any suggestions?