A group of eight adults in our mid 50's are spending 7 nights in Oregon. We are renting two cars and have a home rented in Pacific City for the first five nights. I went last year and loved it so much that I am returning with friends who have never been to Oregon before. After those five nights, we have one night open before having to spend the last night near the PDX airport for a very early morning flight home. We would love to see the Gorge area east of Portland. Is it doable to drive from Pacific city on a Thursday morning to the Gorge area and then drive back into Portand the following afternoon? if so, where would you stay the night that Thursday night and what route would you take from Pacific City to the Gorge ARea? Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Fitting in a visit to Gorge area from Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights