A group of eight adults in our mid 50's are spending 7 nights in Oregon. We are renting two cars and have a home rented in Pacific City for the first five nights. I went last year and loved it so much that I am returning with friends who have never been to Oregon before. After those five nights, we have one night open before having to spend the last night near the PDX airport for a very early morning flight home. We would love to see the Gorge area east of Portland. Is it doable to drive from Pacific city on a Thursday morning to the Gorge area and then drive back into Portand the following afternoon? if so, where would you stay the night that Thursday night and what route would you take from Pacific City to the Gorge ARea? Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Fitting in a visit to Gorge area from Oregon Coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 8 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?