If we were to stay north of Duluth on Lake Superior we would like to fish for walleye. Is that possible in that area? Also, what are salmon like to catch out of Lake Superior? Should we hire a guide?
Fishing in northern Minnesota?
- 1 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 2 Trying To Find a Place
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 7 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 8 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 9 Key West at Christmas time
- 10 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 11 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 12 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 13 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 16 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 17 Columbus food !
- 18 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 19 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 20 Updates from Hanalei
- 21 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 22 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 23 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 24 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 25 Blue ridge parkway