Hi, I'm taking my DH to NOLA next weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday. We're revisiting after an anniversary trip 10 years ago. He LOVES to fish, and it would make his weekend to spend half a day on a guided trip to catch redfish and such. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good, reliable fishing outfit? The fishing part of the trip will be a surprise, and I want it to be really special. Thanks in advance!
Fishing in New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Juneau May 8th
- 2 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 10 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 11 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK