Hi, I'm taking my DH to NOLA next weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday. We're revisiting after an anniversary trip 10 years ago. He LOVES to fish, and it would make his weekend to spend half a day on a guided trip to catch redfish and such. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good, reliable fishing outfit? The fishing part of the trip will be a surprise, and I want it to be really special. Thanks in advance!
Fishing in New Orleans?
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Halau hula Maui
- 4 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 10 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 11 Oahu Information
- 12 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 17 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 18 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 One day in Washington DC
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 23 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 24 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast