Hello. My husband and I are thinking about coming to Minnesota next year to fish for Northern Pike. Any recommendations on the best time of year to come, and the best areas or lakes to find them. We would likely want to hire a guide, but we don't know where to start. Thanks!
Fishing for Northern Pike, time of year and best locations?
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 3 Meredith New Hampshire
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 11 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 12 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 16 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 NYC
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 Michigan Beaches
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?