Hello. My husband and I are thinking about coming to Minnesota next year to fish for Northern Pike. Any recommendations on the best time of year to come, and the best areas or lakes to find them. We would likely want to hire a guide, but we don't know where to start. Thanks!
Fishing for Northern Pike, time of year and best locations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Universal Orlando
- 9 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 10 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 13 California
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 16 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 17 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 18 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 19 Florida or caribbean
- 20 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 21 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 25 Winter trip over the holiday season