Has anyone stayed at the Fisher Island Club? I am considering this listing on vrbo (#282089 if link doesn't work):
It looks beautiful and they claim the island is very safe and family friendly. I am looking for somewhere low key to hang out with my 2.5 year old daughter while my husband attends a conference on South Beach. Thanks for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 2 Do you want Create Effective Polls?
- 3 Currency and hotels
- 4 Vegas with toddler twins
- 5 Las Vegas Vacation
- 6 OHare car service north suburbs
- 7 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 9 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 10 disneyland
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 14 Key West
- 15 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 16 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 17 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 21 DC restaurant report
- 22 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 23 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?