Has anyone stayed at the Fisher Island Club? I am considering this listing on vrbo (#282089 if link doesn't work):
It looks beautiful and they claim the island is very safe and family friendly. I am looking for somewhere low key to hang out with my 2.5 year old daughter while my husband attends a conference on South Beach. Thanks for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 2 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 5 Anniversary destination
- 6 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 7 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 8 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 9 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 10 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 11 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 12 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 13 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 14 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 15 4th of July in Chicago
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 Visiting New York State
- 18 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 19 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 20 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 21 The District by Hilton Club
- 22 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 23 Colorado Hiking in September
- 24 nashville,tenn
- 25 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5