Has anyone stayed at the Fisher Island Club? I am considering this listing on vrbo (#282089 if link doesn't work):
It looks beautiful and they claim the island is very safe and family friendly. I am looking for somewhere low key to hang out with my 2.5 year old daughter while my husband attends a conference on South Beach. Thanks for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 4 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 5 Western U.S. Road trip
- 6 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 7 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 14 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 15 Returned from Sedona
- 16 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 First Trip to New Orleans
- 21 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 22 North Carolina Coast
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 25 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs