Has anyone stayed at the Fisher Island Club? I am considering this listing on vrbo (#282089 if link doesn't work):
It looks beautiful and they claim the island is very safe and family friendly. I am looking for somewhere low key to hang out with my 2.5 year old daughter while my husband attends a conference on South Beach. Thanks for any feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 7 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 8 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 9 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 10 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 4 days in San Francisco
- 16 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 17 Novel in Progress
- 18 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 19 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 22 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 23 Another Great DC Trip
- 24 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 25 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June