My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 Budget NYC hotel
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 8 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 San Francisco and Napa
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 14 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 23 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 24 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!