My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 2 I40 East in November
- 3 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 4 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 5 My CA itinerary
- 6 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 7 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 8 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 9 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 10 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 11 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 12 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 13 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 14 Grand Canyon to LA
- 15 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 18 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 19 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 20 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 21 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 22 Where to stay in NYC
- 23 Death Valley
- 24 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 25 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions