My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 http://hikehealth.com/skin-element-cream-reviews/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 4 http://hikehealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 7 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/nitric-max-muscle/
- 8 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 9 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 11 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 13 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 14 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 15 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 16 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 17 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Kids Vacation Place