My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 2 your favorite city USA?
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 7 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Senior Travel Helper
- 10 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 11 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 14 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 15 Austin with Kids
- 16 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 17 Two days out of Seattle
- 18 New Orleans and Slidell
- 19 Help with driving East to West
- 20 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 21 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 22 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 23 South Carolina
- 24 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 25 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla