My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/cafe-vert/
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 5 Pinckney Home Improvement
- 6 Alameda Yellow Cab Airport Taxi http://www.alamedayellowcab.com
- 7 Alameda Yellow Cab
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 11 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 12 How does Leuxia work for getting skin
- 13 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 14 http://maleenhancementshop.info/panaxcea-brain-booster/
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 18 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 20 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 21 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 22 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 23 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 September trip Portland/Seattle