My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 2 Touring Hearst Castle
- 3 NYC times square area
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 9 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 San Francisco
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 17 NY State Assembly Internship
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 20 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 21 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Arlington funeral plans
- 24 White Christmas
- 25 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?