My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
First Wedding Anniversary Tips
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 2 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 5 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 Colorado Skiing
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 san fran sightseeing
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 16 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 17 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 charlotte
- 20 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 New York City in April
- 23 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 24 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?