My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 3 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 4 November redwoods trip
- 5 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York