My first wedding anniversary will be on Dec 25, 2012.
I live in Long Island and my wife is from Germany.
Any ideas on how to celebrate? Where to go?
I am on a budget ($100-$120) so please advise accordingly (My anniversary gift to her is excluded from that budget, means I have a separate budget for it).
To me, it is really important that how we celebrate a day and not only one dinner or lunch so any ideas regarding it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 R@il=Verizon ☎ 1:800:982 :8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 15 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 16 Orlando area weather in June
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 New Itinerary
- 20 Help with Northwest Trip
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Trip report--San Diego food experiences