This will be my first visit to the U.S. in July , After 2 weeks of business in NYC I will have a car for 5 nights travel(round trip), Where should I travel? North ? South? places to stay?
I would be very thankful for your replies.
First visit to U.S.-Have 5 nights with car from NYC, Where to travel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 New York Food Tours
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 11 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Broadway this week
- 20 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014