This will be my first visit to the U.S. in July , After 2 weeks of business in NYC I will have a car for 5 nights travel(round trip), Where should I travel? North ? South? places to stay?
I would be very thankful for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/duoslim-garcinia-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimag.com/duoslim-garcinia-reviews/
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Black History Museum
- 14 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 19 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 20 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 21 DC Restaurants
- 22 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November
First visit to U.S.-Have 5 nights with car from NYC, Where to travel?