This will be my first visit to the U.S. in July , After 2 weeks of business in NYC I will have a car for 5 nights travel(round trip), Where should I travel? North ? South? places to stay?
I would be very thankful for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western U.S. Road trip
- 2 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 3 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 4 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 5 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 6 Martha's Vineyard area
- 7 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 8 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 9 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 10 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 11 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 17 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 18 4 Days in Maui
- 19 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 20 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 25 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
First visit to U.S.-Have 5 nights with car from NYC, Where to travel?