This will be my first visit to the U.S. in July , After 2 weeks of business in NYC I will have a car for 5 nights travel(round trip), Where should I travel? North ? South? places to stay?
I would be very thankful for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 2 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 Hawaii Help
- 19 Summer in Michigan
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 Glacier National Park
First visit to U.S.-Have 5 nights with car from NYC, Where to travel?