This will be my first visit to the U.S. in July , After 2 weeks of business in NYC I will have a car for 5 nights travel(round trip), Where should I travel? North ? South? places to stay?
I would be very thankful for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testx-core/
- 2 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 3 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 4 Furnish My Place
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Route 66
- 7 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 8 detla Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 9 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 10 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 11 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 12 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 13 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 19 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 20 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 23 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 24 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 25 Colorado itinerary
First visit to U.S.-Have 5 nights with car from NYC, Where to travel?