I will be visiting Providence for one day in October. I will be staying downtown. What should I make sure that I see within walking distance of downtown? The Waterfires will be going on at night. I love Italian food and would like to try one of the restaurants on Federal Hill. It is a special occasion - are there any sugestions? Is Federal Hill within walking distance of downtown or is a cab neccessary? Any suggestions to make the most of my visit are appreciated!
First visit to Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 3 Philly
- 4 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 7 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!