I will be visiting Providence for one day in October. I will be staying downtown. What should I make sure that I see within walking distance of downtown? The Waterfires will be going on at night. I love Italian food and would like to try one of the restaurants on Federal Hill. It is a special occasion - are there any sugestions? Is Federal Hill within walking distance of downtown or is a cab neccessary? Any suggestions to make the most of my visit are appreciated!
First visit to Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 7 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 12 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 13 Charleston, SC help
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 middlebury vt snow
- 17 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 18 Miami Marlins
- 19 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 23 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation