W are three 60 something women traveling to oregon for the first time we have 8 days and flying in to Portland, we want to see the best of the state in that time how should we plan it?
first visit to Oregon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 A day in Dallas
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 16 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?