I'm in the midst of planning our first family trip to NYC. There's so much to see in such a short period of time. I'd love suggestions of things to do and see, tips, past experience would be helpful. We fly in at 9 am on September 11th and fly out on Sunday September 14th at 3 pm We're staying at The Waldorf Astoria which seems to be centrally located. Thanks in advance!!!
First Visit to NYC!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 Anyone there to help me!
- 10 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 11 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15