I'm in the midst of planning our first family trip to NYC. There's so much to see in such a short period of time. I'd love suggestions of things to do and see, tips, past experience would be helpful. We fly in at 9 am on September 11th and fly out on Sunday September 14th at 3 pm We're staying at The Waldorf Astoria which seems to be centrally located. Thanks in advance!!!
First Visit to NYC!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 5 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 6 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 7 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 10 New Orleans help please
- 11 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 21 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 24 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December